Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Rees Byars <re...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/06 13:59:58 UTC

Editing a plugin announcement doesn't work

>From the plugin page (https://cwiki.apache.org/S2PLUGINS/home.html), if I
click on an announcement blog post and then click edit, it generates an
error.  I wanted to edit an announcement, but it doesn't seem possible for
me.

Not a major issue to me, so no worries if it doesn't get addressed.

Regards,
Rees

Re: Editing a plugin announcement doesn't work

Posted by Łukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
2012/6/6 Rees Byars <re...@gmail.com>:
> From the plugin page (https://cwiki.apache.org/S2PLUGINS/home.html), if I
> click on an announcement blog post and then click edit, it generates an
> error.  I wanted to edit an announcement, but it doesn't seem possible for
> me.
>
> Not a major issue to me, so no worries if it doesn't get addressed.

I got the same and for sure I have a permission to do that ;-) I think
you must register an issue with Atlassian and point them to the below
url [1] as an example. Or we can try request INFRA to upgrade
Confluence.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/editpage.action?pageId=27848692

Regards
--
Łukasz
mobile +48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

RE: Editing a plugin announcement doesn't work

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
possibly version mismatch on one of your dependent jars..i would try contacting1)atlassian
2)maven users group

Martin-
...extensive disclaimer goes here...

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.