Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Nascif Abousalh-Neto <Na...@sas.com> on 2007/10/05 07:04:51 UTC

Ivy Beta

Hi,

Is there an estimate for the release of the 2.0 beta? It contains a
reasonable number of important bug fixes (like IVY-590 that just stopped
our builds cold), and it is hard to convince management to adopt an
alpha version or a snapshot cut for production.

Thanks,
  Nascif

Re: Ivy Beta

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
Indeed, this is something we need to discuss, we were supposed to release a
beta much earlier. I haven't been available very much lately, so I haven't
done much for the beta. But next week I should find some time to work on the
tutorials (making sure the tutorials work is mandatory for the beta IMO).

What do others think?

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/