Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pradeep Kumar <pr...@palindromesoftware.com> on 2008/04/29 22:40:12 UTC

What does this means

Hi,

 What  is the solution for this error:

ERROR: Could not Create Return Item

--
With regards,
S K Pradeep kumar

Re: What does this means

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@iguanait.com>.
Pradeep,

Which version/revision of OFBiz do you have?

Bilgin

Re: What does this means

Posted by Pradeep Kumar <pr...@palindromesoftware.com>.
Hello Sir,

     I am in the ecommerce with in this I would like to return the item
(whose status is Completed but the item is not returned) and after pressing
the *Return Selected Item(s)* I am getting this error

and attached is my log.

   With Regards,
S K Pradeep Kumar

Re: What does this means