Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "Rout, Biswajeet" <bi...@verizon.com> on 2019/03/21 10:08:04 UTC

Tomcat version for Web session clustering in Ignite 2.7

Hi,

Can I know the tomcat version it supports for Web Session Clustering in
Ignite 2.7.
I see in the document it has mentioned that, it has tested in tomcat 6 and
7. Does it supports tomcat 8?

[image: image.png]

--

<http://www.verizon.com>

Biswajeet
Rout
DTIX , DELPHI

O +18136176308 | M 9703349977
biswajeet.rout@verizon.com

Re: Tomcat version for Web session clustering in Ignite 2.7

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Why don't you try, share results with us?

Ilya Kasnacheev