Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Jeff Brandt <jb...@comsi.com> on 2002/01/18 17:38:06 UTC

jws?wsdl generation problems

Hello,

The WSDL  generation in alpha3 via the browser (Calculator.jws?wsdl) is not
working for me   I have debug turn on and it seems to be exercising the
code but nothing is rendered to the IE 5.5 brower (browser is clear).  I
attempted to generate the file with the nightly and the apha3 release with
no success.  It is working with the alpha2 release.   Axis is running on
weblogic 6.1sp1
I also tested with the CalClient and it is working.

  thanks for the help,

Jeff

Jeffrey L. Brandt
Communication Software, Inc.