Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Xu Cang <xc...@salesforce.com.INVALID> on 2019/11/05 21:33:15 UTC

Jenkins Precommit job issue

Hi All,
Does anyone have some insights about Jenkins Precommit job issue here:
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/992/console ?
For last several runs, they all failed here after some gpg operations.

*10:31:20* curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found

Thanks,

Xu

Re: Jenkins Precommit job issue

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.