Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by Honorez Dylan <Dy...@cronos.be> on 2004/09/03 12:51:58 UTC

JMS Samples

Hi all,

During the running of the JMS samples I noticed the following in JBoss
Console:

12:46:25,883 WARN [OILServerILService] Connection failure
(1).java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:168)
        at
java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:183)
        at
java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:201)
        at
java.io.ObjectInputStream$PeekInputStream.peek(ObjectInputStream.java:21
33)
        at
java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.readBlockHeader(ObjectInp
utStream.java:2313)
        at
java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.refill(ObjectInputStream.
java:2380)
        at
java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.read(ObjectInputStream.ja
va:2452)
        at
java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.readByte(ObjectInputStrea
m.java:2601)
        at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readByte(ObjectInputStream.java:845)
        at
org.jboss.mq.il.oil.OILServerILService$Client.run(OILServerILService.jav
a:206)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Should I be worried? Is this error caused by WSIF or the implementation
of the MDB? I think it has to do with a connection not being properly
closed.

I use:
-JBoss 3.2.3
-Apache WSIF 2.0, with latest updates from CVS

Kind Regards,
Dylan Honorez,
dylan.honorez@cronos.be
http://www.xt-i.com