Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by harbhanu <ha...@huawei.com> on 2008/05/29 16:13:28 UTC

Another java2ws issue

Hi,

I am trying to generate the WSDL using the java2ws tool.for the SEI given at

http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/developing-a-service.html [Example8: Fully
Annotated SEI]

I have given my implementation of Quote, which contains an integer quote,
along with a method to fetch it, namely fetchQuote().

java2ws -d . -wsdl com.xyz.anntn.QuoteReporter [ Here, QuoteReporter is the
SEI class.]

Now in the generated WSDL the response message contains only part name,
without reference to any type/element..

  <wsdl:message name="getStockQuoteResponse">

    <wsdl:part name="updatedQuote">

    </wsdl:part>

  </wsdl:message>

Is there anything that I am missing?

Regards,

Harbhanu

Re: Another java2ws issue

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
I would probably need to see the full method signature as well as the
Quote class (Quote is a concrete class, not an interface, right?)

Dan

On May 29, 2008, at 10:13 AM, harbhanu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to generate the WSDL using the java2ws tool.for the SEI
> given at
>

> http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/developing-a-service.html
> [Example8: Fully
> Annotated SEI]
>

> I have given my implementation of Quote, which contains an integer
> quote,
> along with a method to fetch it, namely fetchQuote().
>
> java2ws -d . -wsdl com.xyz.anntn.QuoteReporter [ Here, QuoteReporter
> is the
> SEI class.]
>

> Now in the generated WSDL the response message contains only part
> name,
> without reference to any type/element..
>
>  <wsdl:message name="getStockQuoteResponse">
>
>    <wsdl:part name="updatedQuote">
>
>    </wsdl:part>
>
>  </wsdl:message>
>

> Is there anything that I am missing?