Posted to users@flex.apache.org by OmPrakash Muppirala <om...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/17 22:12:27 UTC

Welcome Joseph Labrecque as Apache Flex committer

The Apache Flex PMC is excited to welcome Joseph Labrecque as our newest
committer!  Joseph has been steadily contributing to the Flash and Flex
community for several years.  He is very well known in the learning and
conference speaking circuits as well.

Please join us in welcoming him as a committer to the Apache Flex project.

Regards,
Om

Re: Welcome Joseph Labrecque as Apache Flex committer

Posted by JosephLabrecque <Jo...@apache.org>.
Thanks very much, all. I hope to contribute in some small way to the further
development and educational efforts around the Apache Flex project.

Re: Welcome Joseph Labrecque as Apache Flex committer

Posted by JosephLabrecque <Jo...@apache.org>.
Thanks, everyone - I appreciate the warm welcome!

Re: Welcome Joseph Labrecque as Apache Flex committer

Posted by "rodolpho@essencialcode.com.br" <ro...@essencialcode.com.br>.
Great Apache Flex Team join! Welcome!

AW: Welcome Joseph Labrecque as Apache Flex committer

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Re: Welcome Joseph Labrecque as Apache Flex committer

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Welcome aboard!

Harbs

Re: Welcome Joseph Labrecque as Apache Flex committer

Posted by Hans Nuecke <hn...@vservu.de>.
Welcome Joseph!
That was the best news since a while; after all the Flash bashing...
I followed you closely in the past and I'm looking forward hearing from
you through this channel now also!

Regards
Hans

Re: Welcome Joseph Labrecque as Apache Flex committer

Posted by Angelo Lazzari <an...@redtulp.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
welcome :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: Welcome Joseph Labrecque as Apache Flex committer

Posted by Sugan Naicker <Su...@dev-x.co.za>.
Congrats Joseph!

Posted by Chen Xiao <ch...@gmail.com>.
Glad to see the Flex is continue improving, changing.

Please keep going,

Flex is so beautiful, i'll never leave it.

Posted by JosephLabrecque <Jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Hi Joseph,

Posted by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com>.