Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/07 02:27:03 UTC

ServiceComb Board Report for August 2019

Hi Team,

I just create a ServiceComb Board report for August 2019, please let me
know if you have any questions about it.

 - there are no issues requiring board attention at this time

## Issues:

 - there are no issues requiring board attention at this time

## Activity:

 - ServiceComb PMC is prepare a new around release of ServiceComb this month.
 -  We just add a new Committer last month.

## Health report:

  - The mails and development activity are as good as usual.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 17 PMC members.
 - Haishi Yao was added to the PMC on Mon Jun 10 2019

## Committer base changes:

 - Currently 21 committers.
 - New committers:
    - MabinGo was added as a committer on Wed Jul 31 2019
    - Xiaoliang Tian was added as a committer on Thu Jun 20 2019

## Releases:

 - ServiceComb Java-Chassis 1.2.1 was released on Sun May 19 2019

## Mailing list activity:

 - Current we found more and more user are using github issue to
interact with the development team.  Here is the discussion[1] about
enable the issue to interact with the users directly.
   [1]https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/3dd98077a6631cb005a2d7cda912789fc7c0b01756eba1d9008a7e76@%3Cdev.servicecomb.apache.org%3E

- Current we just redirect all the github related message to
committes@servicecomb.apache.org through GitBox

- This month there are 1320 emails sent by 51 people, divided into 798
topics.  Top 5 members: GitBox: 712 email(s), ningjiang@apache.org:
199 email(s), Lei Zhang (JIRA): 57 email(s), Willem Jiang (JIRA): 49
email(s), zhanglei@apache.org: 40 email(s)

 - dev@servicecomb.apache.org:

 - issues@servicecomb.apache.org:

## JIRA activity: