Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Helmut Schneider <ju...@gmx.de> on 2009/04/23 12:36:06 UTC

bayes options

Hi,

where can I find a complete set of (bayes) options for local.cf? Either it's
well hidden or even http://spamassassin.apache.org/ does not provide such a
list.

Thanks, Helmut

--
No Swen today, my love has gone away
My mailbox stands for lorn, a symbol of the dawn

Re: bayes options

Posted by Hajdú Zoltán <ha...@duodecad.hu>.
You can find them off-line under: /usr/share/perl5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Conf.pm (path may differ)

# cat /usr/share/perl5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Conf.pm|grep "item bayes_"

will reveal them.

Cheers,

Re: bayes options

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@verizon.net>.
Benny Pedersen wrote:
> On Thu, April 23, 2009 12:36, Helmut Schneider wrote:
>
>> where can I find a complete set of (bayes) options for local.cf? Either
>> it's well hidden or even http://spamassassin.apache.org/ does not
>> provide such a list.
>>

> perldoc Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf
> perldoc Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Bayes
>
> need more info ?

Note: the perldoc Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Bayes only applies to the
3.3.x family, which is not yet released. However, it does apply if
you're running a SVN image.

Re: bayes options

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org>.

http://localhost/ 100% uptime and 100% mirrored :)

Re: bayes options

Posted by Helmut Schneider <ju...@gmx.de>.
Matt Kettler <mk...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Helmut Schneider wrote:
>> where can I find a complete set of (bayes) options for local.cf?
>> Either it's well hidden or even http://spamassassin.apache.org/ does
>> not provide such a list.
>>
>> Thanks, Helmut
>>
> http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.2.x/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.html#
> learning_options
>
> Or, on your machine, man Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf, and page to the
> "Learning Options" section.

Excellent.

Thanks, Helmut

Re: bayes options

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.

On 23.04.09 08:03, Matt Kettler wrote:
> http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.2.x/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.html#learning_options
>
> Or, on your machine, man Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf, and page to the
> "Learning Options" section.

manual page is not installed on all systems, e.g. gentoo
He who laughs last thinks slowest.

Re: bayes options

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@verizon.net>.