Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrea Turli <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/09 13:54:33 UTC

jclouds report

hi Team,

I've added some notes to April's report at [1]

This is due by Apr 11 so please feel free to add/comment/amend as necessary.

Best,
Andrea

[1]:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JCLOUDS/2018+-+April+Board+Report+Draft

Re: jclouds report

Posted by Andrea Turli <an...@gmail.com>.
Excellent! Thank y'all guys!

I think I'll send today EOB (in ~7 hours)

Please feel free to amend/contribute more

Andrea

Re: jclouds report

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
Thanks Andrea!