Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Paul Donaldson <pa...@seewhy.com> on 2011/09/23 18:41:19 UTC

xsd is not a part of this compilation error

Hi,

When running wsdl2java (cxf version 2.1.3) I am getting the following error:

WSDLToJava Error: Thrown by JAXB : "file:/C:/Development/MySchema.xsd" is
not a part of this compilation. Is this a mistake for
"file:/C:/Development/./MySchema.xsd"?

I was running the command successfully a while ago, but I obviously had
something different in my environment before. One thing that has changed is
that I am now using Java version 1.6.0_27, and I think I may have been using
version 1.5 before.

Thanks for any help,

Paul