Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rademacher Tobias <To...@grob.de> on 2003/02/24 09:42:13 UTC

[ibiblio-upload-request] Upping struts 1.1-rc1

Hi Folks,

would it be possible to upload struts 1.1-rc1 to ibiblio?

Thx for your kindness.

Toby

Re: [ibiblio-upload-request] Upping struts 1.1-rc1

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
It's 20-odd meg to download, and I'm reluctant to do it @ home @ the
moment....
--