Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Karl M. Davis" <ka...@davisonlinehome.name> on 2008/12/08 22:19:56 UTC

Job Opening

We're looking to hire a software engineer here in Tucson, AZ. The "official" posting isn't up yet but I wanted to try the Wicket community first anyways.

That aside, we're working on some interesting stuff and looking for someone who writes clean, object-oriented, and well-tested code. Here are the minimum requirements:
 - At least two years of commercial or open source Java development experience.
 - Willing and able to work on-site in Tucson.

And then here are the things we'd like to find:
 - Experience with the following libraries: Wicket, Swing, JUnit, Guice, JDO.
 - Experience with the following tools: Eclipse, Maven 2.x, Subversion, NetBeans.
 - Some published/open source code we can take a look at.

If you're interested send an email with your resume to sheila _at_ ridgetopgroup.com with "Staff Software Engineer Position" as the subject.

-- Karl