Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Alena Prokharchyk <Al...@citrix.com> on 2014/05/13 00:48:34 UTC

secondary ip

Murali,

I have a question about the secondary vm ip address. By looking at the listPortForwardingRules response, how do I know if the ip address presented there, is secondary or primary ip address for the vm? I remember you told me before that if vmGuestIp is present in the response, then its a secondary ip; if only vmId is present, then its a primary one. In the latest 4.4 build I see this parameter being populated when the PF rule is created for the Primary ip.

Thank you,
Alena.

Re: secondary ip

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.
Hi Alena,

listPortForwardingRules response shows vm ip addr, primary/secondary ip address.
We are not showing primary/secondary ip info separately in the response.

Thanks,
Jayapal