Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Raphaël Piéroni <ra...@apache.org> on 2009/05/03 17:44:39 UTC

[VOTE] Release Maven Archetype plugin version 2.0-alpha-5

Hi,

We solved 11 issues:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=14254&styleName=Html&projectId=11095

There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=11095&status=1

Staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-staging-003/

Staging site (currently syncing):
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-archetype-plugin-2.0-alpha-5/

Guide to testing staged releases:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html

Vote open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Re: [Canceled] [VOTE] Release Maven Archetype plugin version 2.0-alpha-5

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.
Yeah, that's what made me think about combining them.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.

Posted by Tamás Cservenák <ta...@cservenak.net>.

Posted by Raphaël Piéroni <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release Maven Archetype plugin version 2.0-alpha-5

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@infinity.nu>.