Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by James Taylor <jt...@4lane.com> on 2002/02/16 03:39:26 UTC

Code (javadoc) pretty printed in JCS

I processed the JCS codebase through Jrefactory (again) and a few perl
scripts. Undocumented blocks should now just have one line placeholders
(rather than ten line placeholders =) Also I got rid of the lines
containing nothing but ////////// since they were moved around by the
initial cleaning and lost any meaning. The commit message was too big to
be accepted by the list.

I'm attaching the pretty.settings I used -- the best settings I've found
so far -- in case they are useful for anybody (Aaron, use these instead
of the one I sent you earlier, should work better. Specifically it
ignores C style comments so it won't screw up the license).

Thanks,
James