Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Max Senft <ma...@senft-net.com> on 2013/04/17 11:38:03 UTC

Use in production system?

Hi everybody.

I'm searching for a logging API for Java and found log4j. Sine the new 2.x version is marked as beta, I doubt it is save to use in a production system?! Should I prefer to use the old 1.x version?

Best regards
Max Senft

Re: Use in production system?

Posted by Ulrich <Fo...@gombers.de>.
Please notice, the successor for log4j is logback. Log4j2 is an independent solution.
Ulrich

Re: Use in production system?

Posted by Mikhail Kruk <me...@gmail.com>.