Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Kruse, Matt" <MK...@aquent.com> on 2003/04/24 00:18:57 UTC

Putting Javascript include files in in a Tiles environment ?

If I am using a complex tile setup, what is the best way to get my required
javascript include files in the <HEAD> of my document?

Right now I have a "javascript include" tile, and each of my definitions
uses 'put' to include the libraries it needs, and this gets put into the
<HEAD> of the document. I can't put them into the actual body jsp, or they
will appear in the body of the page, obviously.

Is using a 'put' really the best way to do this, forcing all my javascript
include files to be defined in my tiles-defs.xml file? That seems weird to
me.

Thanks!

Matt Kruse