Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gabriela Gheorghe <ga...@disi.unitn.it> on 2009/05/12 10:03:06 UTC

message discarding

Hi,

I am using a SM 3.3 with a MessageExchangeListener to intercept messages
flowing through the NMR. I am interested to know whether once the
exchangeSent method of the listener receives a message, it could discard it
and emit a mock reply to the initiator. So in this case, I'd like it that
the message would never get further, to the container and exchangeAccepted
methods of the listener. Is there a way to do this?

If there's no way to 'discard' the messageExchange, could I modify it in the
listener so that instead of the intended destination, it would bounce back
(with a different status, at least)?

Thanks.

Best,
Gabriela