Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by nafise hassani <na...@yahoo.com> on 2005/01/22 11:35:20 UTC

using cocoon components in another framework

hi
I want to use cocoon components like transformers and
serializers in another framework (for some reason I
can't use cocoon framework )
suggestion????

thanks in advance

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

Re: using cocoon components in another framework

Posted by nafise hassani <na...@yahoo.com>.
thanks it is usefull link

http://my.yahoo.com

Re: using cocoon components in another framework

Posted by Don Brown <do...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.