Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Will Parkinson <pa...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/04 13:33:28 UTC

SID in sharepoint

Hello

Just wondering if anybody knows where the SID in the XML content generated
in getSidsForGroup function (SPSProxyHelper.java) originates from in
Sharepoint?  In all cases the SID's are coming out empty

All of my outputs are coming out similar to the following

<ns1:GetUserCollectionFromGroup xmlns:ns1="
http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/directory/"><ns1:Users><ns1:User
ID="23" Sid="" Name="DOMAIN\myuser"
LoginName="c:0+.w|s-1-5-21-3052554794-3770484871-3874881240-198437"
Email="" Notes="" IsSiteAdmin="False" IsDomainGroup="True"
Flags="0"/></ns1:Users></ns1:GetUserCollectionFromGroup>

The SID is necessary for to obtain the correct ACL's it seems.

Any info is much appreciated.

Cheers,

Will

Re: SID in sharepoint