Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Todd Lipcon <to...@apache.org> on 2016/04/25 19:54:22 UTC

Weekly update 4/25

Hey Kudu-ers,

For the last month and a half, I've been posting weekly summaries of
community development activity on the Kudu blog. In case you aren't on
twitter or slack you might not have seen the posts, so I'm going to start
emailing them to the list as well.

Here's this week's update:
http://getkudu.io/2016/04/25/weekly-update.html

Feel free to reply to this mail if you have any questions or would like to
get involved in development.

-Todd

Re: Weekly update 4/25

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.
Thanks for filing it, Jordan. Great writeup too.

Mike

RE: Weekly update 4/25

Re: Weekly update 4/25

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.