Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Bergeron, Curtis" <cu...@sap.com> on 2001/08/10 21:53:19 UTC

Struts 1.1

Does anybody have any ideas when Struts 1.1 will be released and what taglib
extensions will be incorporated?  Just curious as we are to extend the
taglibs to include a lot of the HTML attributes, etc. and I don't want to
duplicate work if possible.

Curtis Bergeron
Software Engineer
SAP Labs, Inc.
mailto:curtis.bergeron@sap.com <ma...@sap.com>

Re: websphere3.5.3 problem

Posted by Rajasekhar Bodduluri <ra...@csgsystems.com>.
Hi everybody,

I have problem in websphere3.5.3 to compare with empty strings like

<logic:equal name="beanname" property="beanproperty" value="" >
</logic>

in tomcat4 it works fine but in websphere3.5.3 it is throwing null exception,
please let me know if any body knows.

thanks & regards
raj