Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by DanLeepw <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/06 17:29:58 UTC

Re: AQ 4.0.2 snapshot networkconnectors excludedDestinations problem

Hi James,

I am also getting this problem. When I use wildcard in
<excludedDestinations>, for example:

 <networkConnector name="networkBroker" uri="multicast://default"
          failover="true"
	  conduitSubscriptions="false">

       <excludedDestinations>
              <topic physicalName="abc.>"/>
       </excludedDestinations>

</networkConnector>

JMS messages will still be received by all consumers that are connecting to
different nodes of the network of broker.

My system info is:
OS: Fedora Core 5
JVM: 1.5.0_08
ActiveMQ: 4.0.1

Hope that I can get your reply soon. Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Dan

Posted by DanLeepw <da...@gmail.com>.
In addition, network of activemq works normally when I don't use wildcard.