Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Ken Foskey <kf...@tpg.com.au> on 2011/04/05 23:20:29 UTC

[Lucene.Net] getting started missing from front web page

Just a note to say that the getting started guide link is dead on the front
page.    I also downloaded the binary package and the links within the
package did not go to the documentation.

What are the links to documentation on Lucene.net with some samples.   I
want to implement a simple pilot search for a Windows Azure implementation.

Thanks
Ken

Re: [Lucene.Net] getting started missing from front web page

Posted by Anders Lybecker <an...@lybecker.com>.
Hi Ken,

Take a look at my blogpost about the AzureDictionary:
http://www.lybecker.com/blog/2011/01/16/using-lucene-net-with-microsoft-azure/

:-)
Anders