Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ben Stover <bx...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2009/09/04 09:13:56 UTC

Setup default directory for saving and opening TestPlans?

Is there somewhere an option (or commandline or configuration parameter) which let me specify a default
directory for saving and (loading) TestPlans?

Currently the file open dialog starts always in the bin directory of JMeter. I have to click a lot of times to get to the directory
where I want to store my TestPlans. This is user-unfriendly and unconvenient.

Ben

Re: Setup default directory for saving and opening TestPlans?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
These are OS questions really.

On Windows, you can create a shortcut that starts anywhere you like.

Or you can create a command script that you associate with JMX files
so you just click on the JMX file.

For example, I created file assocations for

jmeter-t (default)
jmeter-n

==jmeter-t.cmd==
@echo off