Posted to user@struts.apache.org by mikedanese <mi...@home.com> on 2001/02/02 14:50:32 UTC

Re: Couldn´t_install_at_bea´s_weblogic

hi,  me to on  weblogic(5.10) .  All the examples I have tried get hung on
the .tld file w/ the following exception:

Parsing of JSP File '/struts3/index.jsp' failed:

----

/struts3/index.jsp(2): Could not parse deployment descriptor:
java.io.IOException: cannot resolve '/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld' into a valid
tag library
probably occurred due to an error in /struts3/index.jsp line 2:
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld" prefix="bean" %>

----

Thu Feb 01 20:07:38 PST 2001

any tips on this error appreciated.   MikeD

Posted by Wong Kok Wai <wo...@yahoo.com>.
Check the mapping in web.xml and make sure the file is
in that directory specified in web.xml. By convention,
TLD are usually put directly in WEB-INF or
WEB-INF/tlds.