Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by sL07 <lu...@asteriski.com> on 2007/02/08 07:34:28 UTC

subform really not working

core 1.15 snapshot
tomahwak 115 snapshot
sandbox 115 snaphot

hi all,

i know that there has been many posts about subform not working but this
really simply example show something is not right. When the button below is
pressed all other inputText on subview get validation errors.

I am stuffed.

any help please.

		<s:subForm id="locationSubForm">
		<h:panelGroup>
	                <h:commandButton id="savex" action="#{assetForm.save}"
value="#{example_messages['button_save']}" />
	                <f:verbatim>&nbsp;</f:verbatim>
	            </h:panelGroup>
                        </s:subForm>

Re: subform really not working

Posted by Jeff Bischoff <jb...@klkurz.com>.
Hmm maybe they just weren't working as I expected at the time... perhaps
I was thinking along the lines of submitSubFormOnly type behaviour...

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Bischoff <jb...@klkurz.com>.

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sL07 <lu...@asteriski.com>.