Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2023/07/30 14:06:30 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE]: Release Roller 6.1.2

Release vote has passed! Thanks for the reviews.

+1 Michael B (binding)
  +1 Greg H (binding)
  +1 Dave J (binding)

I will move the files to the dist directory, update the website and make an
announcement probably tomorrow morning.

Dave

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE]: Release Roller 6.1.2

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
I had some issues updating the website, hope to have an announcement
shortly.