Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Khurram Ahmed <kh...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/16 07:31:34 UTC

OC4J deployment problems

Has anyone been able to deploy MyFaces applications on OC4J......if yes
could you help outline the steps followed? I am trying to deploy a MYFaces
1.1.0 application on oracle application server 10.1.2.0.2 which uses OC4J as
its container and am running into the following error........

Failed to deploy web application "nf". Failed to deploy web application
"nf". . The evaluate phase failed. The Adapter used in the evaluate may have
thrown an exception.
Base Exception:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
org.apache.myfaces.util.ClassUtils.getResources(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/util/Iterator;.
org.apache.myfaces.util.ClassUtils.getResources
(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/util/Iterator;

I would also like to add that i was able to deploy a bare bones myfaces
1.1.0 application containing a single page with the functionality to add
entered data into the database on Oracle Application Server
10.1.2.0.2however the second much more involved and complex
application fails to
deploy throwing the above error.

Re: OC4J deployment problems

Posted by Khurram Ahmed <kh...@gmail.com>.
yup thanks i worked out the problem i had forgotten to delete
myfaces.jarwhich came with
myfaces1.0.9 while updating to myfaces1.1.0.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Khurram,