Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by sunilmanu <su...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/18 17:14:27 UTC

Authorization Filter in Tapestry ?

Hello Everyone,

I want to implement an Authorization Filter in Tapestry that simply checks
for the Logged In USER in Session,.

public class AuthorizationFilter  implements WebRequestServicerFilter{

public void service(WebRequest request, WebResponse response,
			 WebRequestServicer servicer) throws IOException {
 if (user exists)
 {
  //then process
 }
  else
  {
  //redirect to Loginpage.
 }

---hivemodule.xml---
<service-point id="AuthorizationFilter"
interface="org.apache.tapestry.services.WebRequestServicerFilter">
<invoke-factory>
	<construct class="com.ui.web.filter.AuthorizationFilter" />
</invoke-factory>
</service-point>

Above is my code but somehow filter is not intercepting the request.What
wrong am i doing ? Can someone point to a working example ?

We are short on time for implementing the AcegiSecurity, so we decided to go
with the Filter initially and later add Acegi.

Thanks,
Sunil

Re: Authorization Filter in Tapestry ?

Posted by andyhot <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
Not sure, but why not implement
org.apache.tapestry.services.ServletRequestServicerFilter instead of
WebRequestServicerFilter

and contribute to ServletRequestServicer

Posted by sunilmanu <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by andyhot <an...@di.uoa.gr>.