Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org> on 2002/10/05 16:19:22 UTC

dependencies

http://xml.apache.org/axis/dist/1_0rc2/dependencies.html

- Sam Ruby

Re: dependencies

Posted by David Chappell <ch...@sonicsoftware.com>.
FYI - This page loads OK under IE, but I get a javascript error from
Netscape -
Not Found

The requested URL /axis/dist/1_0rc2/resources/script.js was not found on
this server.

Apache/2.0.42 Server at xml.apache.org Port 80

I'm using Netscape 4.77 (lame, I know).  If anyone has v6 or v7 and it
works OK, then my bad.
Dave

--
Sonic Software - Backbone of the Extended Enterprise

RE: dependencies

Posted by Mark Ericson <ma...@mindreef.com>.
It would be really nice if the dependencies.html had a column which
indicated the type of dependency.  For example, is it needed for build,
tests, examples and/or runtime.