Posted to users@maven.apache.org by bj...@accenture.com on 2008/05/20 11:25:55 UTC

Add build number to manifest file

Dear all

I would like to add the build number to the manifest file.  I already used the build number plugin, but I don't know if it's possible to add it to the manifest file.  Somebody here who has done this already?

Thanks in advance

Bjorn

Re: Add build number to manifest file

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
            <plugin>
                <configuration>
                    <archive>
                        <manifest>

<addDefaultImplementationEntries>true</addDefaultImplementationEntries>
                          <addClasspath>true</addClasspath>
                        </manifest>
                        <manifestEntries>
                          <Class-Path>data/</Class-Path>
                          <Extension-Name>com.yourcompany</Extension-Name>
                          <Specification-Title>Your
Spec</Specification-Title>
                          <Specification-Version>1.0</Specification-Version>
                          <Specification-Vendor>Your
Vendor</Specification-Vendor>
                          <Implementation-Title>Your
Project</Implementation-Title>

<Implementation-Version>${project.version}</Implementation-Version>

<Implementation-Build>${buildNumber}</Implementation-Build>

<Implementation-Build-Timestamp>${timestamp}</Implementation-Build-Timestamp>

Kalle