Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Burke, Rodney" <bu...@ibiquity.com> on 2005/11/07 20:58:48 UTC

How to make last tab selected from panelTabbedPane the default

Can anyone explain how to save the state of the panelTab selected?

I've tried to use the panelTabbedPane selectedIndex="#{bean.method}",
but I get an error.
The only time it works is when I put an immediate number in quotes,
selectedIndex="1".

Besides, I don't see an equivalent setter attribute for the panelTab
when it's selected.

I would like to have whatever tab the end-user selects to become the
default tab to be displayed when the panelTabbledPane is redisplayed.

Thanks for any help.

Rodney