Posted to users@isis.apache.org by james agada <ok...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/16 15:05:23 UTC

Using Audit Service

I will like to use the AuditService. IS there any documentation on how it
can be used. I will like to include a history for each entity which will be
a collection of the various audited activities. IS this possible?

Re: Using Audit Service

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
There's a page on the website [1].  It was a little out of date, but I've
just updated it.

You will often also find examples of usage of features in the
quickstart/todo app (which is reverse engineered into the quickstart
archetype).  See for example [2]

Cheers
Dan

[1] http://isis.apache.org/core/services/auditing-service.html