Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2015/10/09 23:13:08 UTC

Getting rid of md5 and sha1

Guys,

We had to get rid of md5 sum long time ago, but it seems that sha1 is hitting
the wall as well. Here's the good description of the problem:
    https://sites.google.com/site/itstheshappening/

I'd suggest to scrape both of them in the next release. Any objections?

Cos

Re: Getting rid of md5 and sha1

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Ivan,

I think the description of the ticket should say "get rid of sha1 in favor
of sha512". I have updated the ticket, let me know if you have objections.

D.

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 8:18 AM, Ivan Veselovskiy <iveselovskiy@gridgain.com

Posted by Ivan Veselovskiy <iv...@gridgain.com>.