Posted to marketing@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2013/05/10 17:54:59 UTC

Results of the Apache OpenOffice 4.0 Logo Survey

Thanks to all in the community who took time to offer feedback on our
recent logo survey for Apache OpenOffice 4.0. Over 5000 users rated
the 40 logo proposals and many offered detailed comments.

We have a new blog post where you can see what the top logo proposals
were, as well as meet the volunteer designers of the top logos and
learn how they approached the design task:

https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/results_of_apache_openoffice_4

The designers are now refining their logos in preparation for a 2nd
round of evaluation and discussion.

Regards,

-Rob

Re: Results of the Apache OpenOffice 4.0 Logo Survey

Posted by Kevin Grignon <ke...@gmail.com>.
Coolio. Will upload.

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kevin Grignon <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rob,

Posted by Kevin Grignon <ke...@gmail.com>.
Rob,

I will try to submit my refined logo by Wednesday.

Regards,
Kevin

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by janI <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
Note:  we're getting a large number of comments (23 so far) on the
blog post, including some more feedback as well as general
congratulations.

See here:  https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/results_of_apache_openoffice_4

-Rob