Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com> on 2013/08/01 01:31:32 UTC

Re: Node manager crashing when running an app requiring 100 containers on hadoop-2.1.0-beta RC0

How many containers are you running per node?

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.

Re: Node manager crashing when running an app requiring 100 containers on hadoop-2.1.0-beta RC0

Posted by Krishna Kishore Bonagiri <wr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Arun,
 I was running on a single node cluster, so all my 100+ containers are on
single node. And, the problem is gone when I increased YARN_HEAP_SIZE to
2GB.

Thanks,
Kishore

Posted by Krishna Kishore Bonagiri <wr...@gmail.com>.