Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Netlynker <ne...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/22 17:09:53 UTC

ACS 4.11.1 with Vmware VCSA 6.5

Hi,

I tried to find information in ACS doc site but apparently documents are
not updated yet.

As such, I would like to ask you guys if any of u tried ACS 4.11 with
Vcenter appliance 6.5?

If you manage to do so, is that smooth sailing or need any trick to make it
work?

Thanks in advance.
netlynker.

Re: ACS 4.11.1 with Vmware VCSA 6.5

Posted by Netlynker <ne...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marcus,

Do I really need to compile myself? I am thinking of using compiled
packages from ShapeBlue.

Regards,