Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jan Wielgus <li...@o2.pl> on 2003/11/19 20:18:31 UTC

Source Writing Transformer

Hello,

I am using the source writing transformer to delete files and it
works ok. The only problem is, that after a file is deleted, there
is a message displayed in the output page, such as:

success

source deleted successfully
deletedeletedcontext:/LetterMan/grafiken/user-1/stryn2004.gifnone

Is it possible to set the stuff up so, that this message won't be
displayed?

Regards

Jan

Re: Source Writing Transformer

Posted by Jan Wielgus <li...@o2.pl>.
Hi,

>Just do an XSLT to remove it?

Geez, what a simple idea :-) I've just done it using an xslt, as you

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Jan Wielgus wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I am using the source writing transformer to delete files and it
>works ok. The only problem is, that after a file is deleted, there
>is a message displayed in the output page, such as:
>
>success
>
>source deleted successfully
>deletedeletedcontext:/LetterMan/grafiken/user-1/stryn2004.gifnone
>
>Is it possible to set the stuff up so, that this message won't be
>displayed?

Just do an XSLT to remove it?

Regards, Upayavira