Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Sunilbraru <xt...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/15 09:12:02 UTC

ANT Script to do tasks like running tom compile updated source file ...

Hi,
Can anyone send me an ant build file which will have tasks from compile the
updated source file upto running the TomCat to execute the latest build.

Thanks in Advance,
Sunil

RE: ANT Script to do tasks like running tom compile updated source file ...

Posted by Barry Pape <bp...@netspend.com>.
That is not likely to happen.  Ant build scripts come in many shapes and
sizes and it is very unlikely that someone will have one that will work
in your environment.  You will want to start with the manual:
http://ant.apache.org/manual/index.html, and create your script.  Along
the way you can post questions here and the great people on this list
will try to help you out, but we all have jobs and responsibilities too
so don't expect them to write your scripts for you.

Good luck.