Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by OpenMeetings User <op...@sportingnetgain.com> on 2018/04/27 19:17:04 UTC

Can't Drag Files to Whiteboard

Greetings:

I have a new installation of OpenMeetings 4.0.2 on 64-bit CentOS 7; accessing using 64-bit Firefox Quantum 59.0.2 browser.

I can enter a room and upload a file. However, if I then try to drag the file to the whiteboard, the cursor changes to a slashed circle and the file can't be dropped on the whiteboard.

I don't see anything in openmeetings.log or red5.log that seems relevant.

Please advise how I can troubleshoot this.

Thanks,
Owen

Re: Can't Drag Files to Whiteboard

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.