Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Morley, Liam M" <lm...@mitre.org> on 2010/12/16 01:12:15 UTC

how can i format paragraph indent on a bulleted list in PowerPoint?

I'm following the bulleted list example at http://poi.apache.org/slideshow/how-to-shapes.html#Bullets, and I'm having a hard time with the paragraph formatting. I'd like to have a "hanging paragraph" so that any wrapping lines fall underneath the first line, which I think is the default if you create bullets in PowerPoint. I thought that calling setTextOffset would do this, but it doesn't seem to have the effect I'm looking for (honestly, I'm not seeing any effect). Does anybody have any advice for me?

Thanks,
Liam Morley