Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/12 14:18:29 UTC

using old SVN as long as there is no new

Hi Maxim,

I think it is save to commit changes to the old SVN @GoogleCode at the moment.
The new SVN at Apache is not yet ready and it might take a bit more.
Alexei did request to stop committing to the GoogleCode SVN because he
made a dump of it. This dump won't be used by Apache folks as they
can't import it.
They will need to make a fresh copy.

We will need to test the result anyway ... eventually we will need to
commit things twice.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.openmeetings.de

Re: using old SVN as long as there is no new

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Yes.
Somehow javax.persistense.* classes are conflicted only on some machines.
I forget to modify  java-ee.5-1-2.jar while updating red5 version
my bad

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: using old SVN as long as there is no new

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
okay,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sebastian,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: using old SVN as long as there is no new

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sebastian,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: using old SVN as long as there is no new

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
OK

--
WBR