Posted to users@maven.apache.org by prakyat <pr...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/05 17:39:25 UTC

Re: Snapshot Deployment Best Practices

Hey,

I am a novice in Continuous Integration. Please can you list out a few
steps on how I can go about setting up Team City to deploy to Nexus.

The system currently uses "archiva" repositories and want to move to
Nexus. It would be great if you could tell me how you went about it so
I don't miss anything.

Many Thanks.

Re: Snapshot Deployment Best Practices

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
This the wrong list for helping you with Team City and Nexus. I
suggest you talk to some Team City people or possibly Nexus people;
we're Maven people.

/Anders