Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Sutou Kouhei <ko...@clear-code.com> on 2019/08/28 01:21:55 UTC

AppVeyor re-build by committers is enabled

Hi,

I asked INFRA to add the "arrow committers" GitHub team
to teams of the "ApacheSoftwareFoundation" AppVeyor account:

Now, Apache Arrow committers can re-build AppVeyor jobs from
AppVeyor Web URI. AppVeyor jobs sometimes fail by network
trouble. Re-building will be useful for the case.

Note that we need to sign out and sign in again to reflect
this change.

kou

Re: AppVeyor re-build by committers is enabled

Posted by Antoine Pitrou <an...@python.org>.
Ahhh... Thank you very much.  That's gonna be convenient :-)

Regards

Antoine.