Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Anne Kathrine Petteroe <yo...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/09 01:01:46 UTC

Re: [ESME-dev] Sprint Planning Call Announcment

Hi Bill,

I won't be able to join the call tomorrow on so short notice
unfortunately.
If it is possible next time could we have the calls on a Tuesday or
Thursday? (these are our normal sprint call days)
I have arranged my week, so that I have time off on these two evenings
for the calls.

Cheers,
Anne

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petteroe <yo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bill,

sounds OK!
I think it would be best that Mrinal, you and I have a seperate UI
call after we/you have had the sprint planning call.
What about directly after the sprint call on Tuesday?

It should by then, be clearer what exactly needs to be done first.

- Anne

Posted by Bill Fernandez <bi...@billfernandez.com>.
Hi Anne--