Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Marcus Crafter <cr...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net> on 2001/12/31 12:13:57 UTC

On holidays, Happy New Year to all

Hi Cocooners,

	Hope all is well.

	I'm off for a months holidays, and will be back active on the list in
	February. I'm heading out to the States for a week, and then home to
	Australia before coming back to Europe again.

	I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I wish everyone a happy
	new year, and look forward to even more cooler Cocoon developments
	next year. :)

	All the best.

	Cheers,

	Marcus
     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'     Email : Marcus.Crafter@managesoft.com
          &&&&.        Business Hours : +49 69 9757 200
    &&&&&&&: